Facts About Vitamin E and Resveratrol
The facts about Vitamin E, vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that helps protect cell membranes against damage caused by free radicals and prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
The term vitamin E is actually a group of eight compounds, called tocopherols, that comprise the vitamin complex as it is found in nature. The only supplements you should take are ones with all eight tocopherols plus selenium for the right balance of nutrients.
Some of the Facts About Vitamin E are Listed Below
Many scientist believe Vitamin E and heart disease go hand in hand, as one of the most important compounds in the fight against cardiovascular disease.
Listed below are the four most important reasons:
1. Vitamin E increases the amount of HDL in the blood and HDL is the "good cholesterol" that helps protect against CVD. The more HDL in the blood stream, the less likely that you will get heart disease.
2. Vitamin E stimulates the production of prostacyclin, a chemical that prevents blood platelets from sticking together and forming dangerous clots. (Omega-3, Resveratrol, also help platelets not stick together.) A clot in the heart area can lead to heart attack, a clot in the brain leads to stroke.
3. Vitamin E reduces the oxidation of fatty acids in the blood and thereby increases the oxygen available to the muscles and other tissues. Many doctors that study nutrition say cancer can not live in oxygen rich blood. And since the heart is a muscle, vitamin E is essential for it's health.
4. Vitamin E can help protect against the risk of CVD that comes with age. Resveratrol can help with diseases of aging like cancer, heart disease, dementia and stroke because it slows the aging process.
Vitamin E Fights Heart Disease
Vitamin E plays an important role in cardiovascular disease, using a vitamin E supplement is good insurance against heart disease.
And because the mineral selenium works synergistically with vitamin E, the two nutrients should be together in a supplement. There is also evidence that too little selenium may contribute to heart disease, so it's important to get adequate amounts of both nutrients.
The facts about vitamin e and fish oil, are two compounds that fight against heart disease. When people are studied around the world who consume large amounts of omega-3 or fish oil and even when there diet is high in animal fat, have been found to have lower rates of heart disease than other people who don't eat a high fat diet.
Click here to check out the best quality Vitamin-E supplement I recommend.
Benefits of Resveratrol and Vitamin E
Vitamin E and Resveratrol go hand in hand at slowing the aging and disease process, vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant but resveratrol can turn on certain genes inside the cells to help turn down over production of cholesterol and turn on the sirt1 and sirt2 longevity genes.
And so slow the aging process like a calorie restricted diet does but resveratrol does this painlessly unlike a calorie restricted diet makes people so miserable they say it's not worth the extra years it provides. Facts about vitamin E and resveratrol are there are numerous health benefits so it just makes sense to supplement with these and other healthy compounds, that can lengthen life and quality of life.
According to doctors like Joseph Maroon M. D. and other anti aging doctors like Dr. David Sinclair, resveratrol can significantly slow the aging process given in the right amounts.
The Four Key Mechanisms of Cellular Aging
- DNA Damage
Every day, every cell in your body is bombarded by up to a million DNA-damaging assaults. These assaults can damage the cell’s genetic database, creating a “typo” that may compromise cell function and longevity.
- Genetic Regulators
Genetic regulators contribute to age-related cellular deterioration by controlling the dynamic balance between damage and repair, including whether a cell will live or not.
- Declining Cellular Energy Production
Mitochondria in our cells create energy we can’t live without. As mitochondrial efficiency decreases, cell function declines.
- Accumulation of AGE Proteins
Excess accumulation of Advanced Glycation End products (AGE) can cause cellular damage that can compromise cell integrity and longevity.
Just Some of The Benefits of Resveratrol
- Supports heart health and cardiovascular function.
- Supports brain health.
- Supports immune function.
- Supports joint health.
- Promotes cellular longevity.
- Promotes good health & well-being.
- Delivers antioxidant support.
- Helps increase cellular energy.
Click here to check out the Resveratrol supplement I recommend.
Back to Vitamin E Benefits
From Facts About Vitamin E Back to Home Page Resveratrol and Anti Aging