Resveratrol and Mini Stroke Symptoms
Mini Stroke Symptoms
Mini stroke symptoms and TIA are almost the same, depending on what part of the brain is affected. The left side stroke or the right side stroke usually effects that part of the body.
What is the Difference Between Mini Stroke and a TIA
The main difference between a stroke and a Transient Ischemic Stroke is that the symptoms of a TIA go away on there own.
What are the Signs of a Stroke
These symptoms appear suddenly and most generally without warning. A numbness of weakness of the face, arm or leg is most common. Other signs include a sudden loss in vision, in one or both eyes, as well as dizziness and unable to walk. A sudden and severe headache that has no other known cause is also a sign of a TIA.
What are the Warning Signs
Many times,the victims will have trouble speaking or become confused. You can have one of these symptoms or there can be a combination of many symptoms. And they will come upon a person suddenly and not over time.
Definition of a Stroke
A mini stroke is a basic term for a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA). This happens when a part of the brain loses its blood supply and then the part of the body it controls fails to work.
How Long Does a Stroke Last
The stroke occurs during a short interval, lasting no more than 24 hours. More commonly, this attack typically lasts only a few minutes. The mini stroke is in contrast to a major stroke, in which the effects are permanent without proper care. Whether mini or full, the effects of a stroke can last a lifetime.
The research done on resveratrol
is very good even after a stroke
supplements can even reverse the effects of a stroke.
Click here to check out the best quality Resveratrol supplements.
Warning Signs of a Mini Stroke
The warning signs of a mini stroke are not visible or noticeable. Most to the time, the mini stroke symptoms are noticed before anything seems wrong. A mini stroke or TIA is a warning sign itself, of a major stroke. Even if the warning signs do not seem serious, the symptoms should be treated quickly. Call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Symptoms of a Mini Stroke
Some of the most common mini stroke symptoms are:
1. Weakness/numbness on one side of the body. Sometimes your face, legs and arms on one side feel weaker than the other. This is a sure sign of an impending mini stroke because there is a chance that the part of the brain controlling that side of the body is not getting enough blood.
2. Another sign that shows you might be suffering from a mini stroke is inability to understand what another person is speaking. Sometimes if the blood is not flowing to the brain, it results in temporary incomprehension.
3. A person may feel unable to speak. This condition is when a person knows exactly what he wants to speak, but is unable to. His mouth movements are restricted though he may not be at a loss of words.
4. A person may also suffer from dizziness due to lack of blood supply to the part of the body that controls balance.
5. Temporary loss of vision through one eye or double vision. This means that the part of the brain which regulates the working of the eyes may be affected.
From Mini Stroke Symptoms Back to Home Page Resveratrol and Anti Aging