Vitamin E Dosage and Resveratrol For Anti Aging
Vitamin E dosage, when taken in supplement form it is important to use a whole food supplement and not a synthetic form, because in nature vitamin E has eight different forms and you need all eight tocopherols to have a balanced supplement.
Vitamin E and Cancer
When it comes to cancer and vitamin E, it protects the cell from oxidation and helps with circulation and prevents cholesterol from oxidizing, when cholesterol oxidizes it can then clog the arteries but as long as you have enough vitamin E in your blood stream this is prevented.
Many types of cancer are believed to result from oxidative damage to DNA caused by free radicals and Antioxidants and getting the right vitamin E dosage will help protect against the damaging effects of free radicals, which may contribute to the development of chronic diseases such as cancer.
The right Vitamin E dosage also blocks the formation of nitrosamines, which are carcinogens formed in the stomach from nitrites consumed in the diet. Vitamin E may also protect against the development of cancers by enhancing immune function.
Click here to check out the best quality Vitamin-E
Antioxidants Protect Against Free Radicals
Resveratrol is another antioxidant that helps protect the cells from ultraviolet light, pollution and toxins, every day your DNA receives over one million hits on it's DNA, resveratrol protects the cell the same way sunscreen protects your skin.
Antioxidants play an important role in our health, they provide protection against free radicals and other damaging compounds found in the environment and even in our food.
Resveratrol and vitamin E benefits can actually slow the aging process right vitamin E dosage protects the cells but resveratrol slows the aging process on four different levels.
Facts About Vitamin E Benefits
Many scientist believe Vitamin E dosage and heart disease go hand in hand, as one of the most important compounds in the fight against cardiovascular disease. Listed below are the four most important reasons:
1. Vitamin E increases the amount of HDL in the blood and HDL is the "good cholesterol" that helps protect against CVD. The more HDL in the blood stream, the less likely that you will get heart disease.
2. Vitamin E stimulates the production of prostacyclin, a chemical that prevents blood platelets from sticking together and forming dangerous clots. (Omega-3, Resveratrol, also help platelets not stick together.) A clot in the heart area can lead to heart attack, a clot in the brain leads to stroke.
3. Vitamin E reduces the oxidation of fatty acids in the blood and thereby increases the oxygen available to the muscles and other tissues. Many doctors that study nutrition say cancer can not live in oxygen rich blood. And since the heart is a muscle, vitamin E is essential for it's health.
4. Vitamin E can help protect against the risk of CVD that comes with age. Resveratrol can help with diseases of aging like cancer, heart disease, dementia and stroke because it slows the aging process.
The Four Key Mechanisms of Cellular Aging Are:
- DNA Damage
Every day, every cell in your body is bombarded by up to a million DNA-damaging assaults. These assaults can damage the cell’s genetic database, creating a “typo” that may compromise cell function and longevity.
- Genetic Regulators
Genetic regulators contribute to age-related cellular deterioration by controlling the dynamic balance between damage and repair, including whether a cell will live or not.
- Declining Cellular Energy Production
Mitochondria in our cells create energy we can’t live without. As mitochondrial efficiency decreases, cell function declines.
- Accumulation of AGE Proteins
Excess accumulation of Advanced Glycation End products (AGE) can cause cellular damage that can compromise cell integrity and longevity.
The Muscadine Grape
Resveratrol protects against the first three mechanisms of cellular aging, but only the Muscadine grape with it's extra chromosome and used in a unique polyphenol blend can protect against the fourth mechanism of aging the AGE proteins.
Click here to check out the best quality anti aging supplement.
The Right Vitamin E Dosage Can Prevent These Diseases
Vitamin E's main protection is against free-radicals and the damage they do. Just some of Vitamin E Benefits are listed below:
- Heart health
- Nerve health
- Anti oxidant
- Keeps red blood cells healthy
- Cancer protection
- Alzheimer's disease
Vitamin E Benefits
Getting the right vitamin E dosage is easy if you use it in a natural whole food supplement form but in a synthetic form any dosage can be harmful.
From Vitamin E Dosage Back to Home Page Resveratrol and Anti Aging